Tərlan Məmmədov/Biblioqrafiya/Elmi əsərləri
1. Tarlan Mamedov, Kader Cicek, Kazutoyo Miura, Burcu Gulec, Ersin Akinci, Gunay Mammadova & Gulnara Hasanova. A Plant-Produced in vivo deglycosylated full-length Pfs48/45 as a Transmission-Blocking Vaccine Candidate against malaria. Scientific Reports, 9, 2019, https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-019-46375-6.
2. Mamedov T, Musayeva I, Acsora R, Gun N, Gulec B, Mammadova G, Cicek K, Hasanova G.Engineering, and production of functionally active human Furin in N. benthamiana plant: In vivo post-translational processing of target proteins by Furin in plants. PLoS One. 2019 Mar 12;14(3):e0213438. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0213438. eCollection 2019.
3. Mamedov T, Cicek K, Gulec B, Ungor R, Hasanova G. In vivo production of non-glycosylated recombinant proteins in Nicotiana benthamiana plants by co-expression with Endo-β-N-acetylglucosaminidase H (Endo H) of Streptomyces plicatus. PLoS One. 2017 Aug 21;12(8):e0183589. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0183589. eCollection 2017.
4. Production of Functionally Active and Immunogenic Non-Glycosylated Protective Antigen from Bacillus anthracis in Nicotiana benthamiana by Co-Expression with Peptide-N-Glycosidase F (PNGase F) of Flavobacterium meningosepticum. PLoS One. 2016, 11(4).
5. Development of a Single-Replicon miniBYV Vector for Co-expression of Heterologous Proteins. Mol Biotechnol. 2015, 57(2), 101-10.
6. In vivo deglycosylation of recombinant proteins in plants by co-expression with bacterial PNGase F. Bioengineered. 2013, 17, 4(5).
7. Production of non-glycosylated recombinan proteins in Nicotiana benthamiana plants by co-expressing bacterial PNGase F. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 2012, 10(7), 773-82.
8. Antibodies to plant-produced Plasmodium falciparum sexual stage protein Pfs25 exhibit transmission blocking activity. Human vaccine, 2011, 7, 191–198.
9. Co-Expression of Bacterial Enzyme PNGase F In Vivo Allows for Producing Recombinant Proteins of Interest in Plants in a Non-N-Glycosylated Form. ISB News Report, 2013, Jan., 5-8.
10. Antibodies to plant-produced Plasmodium falciparum sexual stage protein Pfs25 exhibit transmission blocking activity. Human vaccine, 2011, 7, 191–198.
11. Green algae Chlamydomonas reinhardtii possess endogenous sialylated N-glycans. FEBS Open Bio, 2011, 1, 15-22.
12. The effect of ultrasound stimulation on the gene and protein expression of chondrocytes seeded in chitosan scaffolds. J Tissue Eng Regen Med. 2011, 5(10), 815-822.
13. Sequential co-immobilization of thrombomodulin and endothelial protein C receptor on polyurethane: activation of protein C.Acta Biomater. 2011 Jun;7(6):2508-17.
14. Automated two-column purification of Iminobiotin and BrdU labeled PCR products for rapid cloning: application to genes synthesized by Polymerase Chain Assembly. J Chromatogr Sci. 2010, 48(2):120-124.
15. Gene synthesis by integrated polymerase chain assembly and PCR amplification using a high-speed thermocycler. J Microbiol Methods. 2009, 79(3):295-300.
16. A Fundamental Study of the PCR Amplification of GC-Rich DNA Templates. Comput. Biol. Chem., 32(6): 452-457.
17. Molecular chaperon activity of tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.) Endoplasmic Reticulum-Located Small Heat-Shock Protein. Journal of Plant Research, 121: 235-243.
18. The two divergent PEP-carboxylase catalytic subunits in the green microalga Chlamydomonas reinhardtii respond reversibly to inorganic-N supply and co-exist in the high-molecular-mass, hetero-oligomeric Class-2 PEPC complex. FEBS Letters, 581: 4871-4876.
19. Rational de novo gene synthesis by rapid polymerase chain assembly (PCA) and expression of endothelial protein-C and thrombin receptor genes. J Biotechnology, 131(4): 379-387.
20. Intermittent Applications of Continuous Ultrasound on the Viability, Proliferation, Morphology, and Matrix Production of Chondrocytes in 3D Matrices. Tissue Engineering, 13 (3): 619-627.
21. Phosphoglycolate phosphatase gene and the mutation in phosphoglycolate phosphatase-deficient mutant (pgp1) of Chlamydomonas reinhardtii. Can. J. Botany, 83: 842-849.
22. Identification and expression analysis of two inorganic C-and N responsive genes encoding novel and distinct molecular forms of eukaryotic phosphoenolpyruvate carboxylase in the green microalga Chlamydomonas reinhardtii. The Plant Journal, 42: 832–843.
23. Cloning of ER-sHSP from tomato and functional analysis in vitro. Plant Cell Physiology, 44: 461-461.
24. Characteristics and Sequence of Phosphoglycolate Phosphatase from an Eukaryotic Green Alga Chlamydomonas reinhardtii. J Biol. Chem., 276 (49): 45573-45579.
25. Purification and some properties of phosphoglycolate phosphatase from Chlamydomonas reinhardtii. Plant Cell Physiol. 41: 114.
26. A mutant of Chlamydomonas reinhardtii with Reduced Rate of Photorespiration. Plant Cell Physiol., 40(8): 792-799.